Compact, Lightweight Kayak Covers
CoverAlls kayak covers keep your kayak clean, dry and away from the damaging effects of sun, dirt and water. Protect your hull and gear with the ultimate lightweight compact cover that's a breeze to put on and take off — CoverAlls!
CoverAlls kayak covers are designed with one closed end which is double reinforced. This end should be oriented toward the front if the boat is transported. The opposite end is closed by a heavy duty drawcord, and should orient toward the stern of the kayak. Our covers have no zippers to rust clog or tear out.
There are two sets of heavy duty velcro straps located about 1/3 of the way from each end. These straps allow the user to draw them snug and then mate them. This prevents any wind buffet when transporting the boat.
The CoverAlls kayak cover material is extremely light, brutally strong, waterproof and UV resistant.
All kayak covers carry a one-year guarantee on material and workmanship.
Easy On and Easy Off!
Due to the lightness of the material the covers are extremely easy and fast to put on your boat and remove, even by one person. And they can be stored in a very small space in the stuff bag (of the same material) provided with each cover.
- Material treated for UV resistance to protect both the cover and the boat
- Brutally strong
- Extremely durable
- Resistant to abrasion damage
- Fast on and off — on in less than 15 seconds, off in less than 5 seconds
- No zippers to clog, rust, jam or fail
- Non metallic cam lock (no rust) to secure draw cord
- Braided poly draw cord — no cotton
- Lightest cover on the market — nothing even close — less than 1 lb.
- Packs and stores in tiny spaces
- A truly All American product — material and labor