Marine-Grade Chair & Seat Covers
Replacement seats and vinyl re-upholstery are expensive, unnecessary repairs. Keep those captain's chairs and seats looking like the first day you put your boat in the water — cover them! Heat and UV rays from the sun can turn your soft, comfortable vinyl seating cracked and brittle. Seats that aren't marine white absorb even more of the sun's harsh rays and suffer fading and weather damage faster. Don't let that happen!
No spray-on "protectant" beats our covers' 100% UV resistance. Whether your boat is dry-docked or wet-docked, CoverAlls SeatSkinz boat seat covers keep your chairs and seats dry, cool and protected from the sun, saltwater, and dirt. Month after month and year after year.
CoverAlls boat covers are manufactured from an exclusive material to meet the tough expectations of a boat owner—whether in salt water or fresh water, and whether docked on land or water.
- 100% waterproof — not just moisture-resistant — so it keeps your boat motors, chairs, consoles and electronics clean and dry, without mold, mildew or rot.
- 100% UV-proof — prevents damage to your boat and the cover itself. No matter how harsh the sun's rays, your CoverAllz cover won't fall down on the job.
- 90% heat-reflective — keep everything it covers nice and cool.
- No-slip cam locks and braided poly cords — keep your covers anchored, even on those windy days.
- Stainless-steel grommets — no rust or corrosion.
- Tough and durable — nearly impossible to tear, even if punctured.
- Lightweight — fast, easy on-and-off, and compact storage.
- Full one-year warranty — satisfaction guaranteed.
How to Choose the Right CoverAlls Size for Your Boat
Taking measurements is the only way to know which cover will fit your boat. Boat manufacturers use a variety of consoles, seats and other components, even on the same model or year of manufacture. After-market customization introduces even more variation. This guide will help you get your boat's measurements quickly and easily for a perfect fit from your CoverAlls cover!
CoverAlls does not make custom-fitted covers.
Pro Tip: Print this guide and take it to your boat as a reference while measuring. It will also be a handy place to write your measurements!
Measure the side-to-side width of the seat.
Measure the front-to-back depth from the front of the seat to the back of the backrest (if any).
Measure the height from the bottom of the seat to the top of the backrest (if any).
Pedestal Butt Seats