Marine-Grade Console Covers
ConsoleSkinz boat console covers keep your helm clean, dry and away from the damaging effects of the sun and water. Protect your dashboard, steering, and throttle from the elements to keep them looking like new, and your windshield clear!
Covers Front Bow Seats, Ice Chests, and Live Wells
All our console covers are built to cover an attached bow seat, ice chest, or live well in front of the console and feature a braided poly drawcord with no-slip camlock to keep your cover securely in place.
Our T-top cover is one-of-a-kind. Quick and easy to put on and take off, and completely protects your console when not in use. Industrial-strength Velcro allows an adjustable fit, and stainless steel grommets at the top can be used to secure it to the horizontal braces under the T-top.
CoverAlls boat covers are manufactured from an exclusive material to meet the tough expectations of a boat owner—whether in salt water or fresh water, and whether docked on land or water.
- 100% waterproof — not just moisture-resistant — so it keeps your boat motors, chairs, consoles and electronics clean and dry, without mold, mildew or rot.
- 100% UV-proof — prevents damage to your boat and the cover itself. No matter how harsh the sun's rays, your CoverAllz cover won't fall down on the job.
- 90% heat-reflective — keep everything it covers nice and cool.
- No-slip cam locks and braided poly cords — keep your covers anchored, even on those windy days.
- Stainless-steel grommets — no rust or corrosion.
- Tough and durable — nearly impossible to tear, even if punctured.
- Lightweight — fast, easy on-and-off, and compact storage.
- Full one-year warranty — satisfaction guaranteed.
How to Choose the Right CoverAlls Size for Your Boat
Taking measurements is the only way to know which cover will fit your boat. Boat manufacturers use a variety of consoles, seats and other components, even on the same model or year of manufacture. After-market customization introduces even more variation. This guide will help you get your boat's measurements quickly and easily for a perfect fit from your CoverAlls cover!
CoverAlls does not make custom-fitted covers.
Pro Tip: Print this guide and take it to your boat as a reference while measuring. It will also be a handy place to write your measurements!
Take all measurements from the base of the console where it meets the deck.
Measure the side-to-side width of the console at the deck. Be sure to include any attached features like side-mounted fishing pole holders in the measurement.
Measure from the front of the console to where a plumb line from the bottom of the steering wheel would hit the deck. Be sure to include any front-attached features like bait wells, seats or coolers in the measurement.
Measure the height from the deck to the top of the console's grab rail.
T-top console covers wrap around the upright part of the console. Top and bottom measurements should be taken by wrapping a measuring tape around the console as described.
Tip: A rope can be used as a measuring aid.
Measure all the way around the T-top vertical supports at the highest and narrowest point below the T-top.
Measure all the way around the base of the console, including the seat, ice chest or live well in front of the console.
Measure from the base of the console where it meets the deck to the highest and narrowest point on the T-top's vertical supports.