Marine-Grade Electronics Covers
No matter how much high-tech electronics you have on board, none of it's any good if it's been fried by the elements, or the display is unreadable because it's been ruined by damage from the sun's UV rays. Sonar units, radios, GPS displays, and compasses aren't just conveniences—they're important for safety and also to aid in your fishing enjoyment and success. And don't forget about electronics like fish finders that help make your time on the water a bit more productive.
Protect those expensive electronic boat accessories with CoverAlls ElectronicsSkinz cover!
Be sure to grab your tape measure and check your dimensions to get a great fit before you order!
CoverAlls boat covers are manufactured from an exclusive material to meet the tough expectations of a boat owner—whether in salt water or fresh water, and whether docked on land or water.
- 100% waterproof — not just moisture-resistant — so it keeps your boat motors, chairs, consoles and electronics clean and dry, without mold, mildew or rot.
- 100% UV-proof — prevents damage to your boat and the cover itself. No matter how harsh the sun's rays, your CoverAllz cover won't fall down on the job.
- 90% heat-reflective — keep everything it covers nice and cool.
- No-slip cam locks and braided poly cords — keep your covers anchored, even on those windy days.
- Stainless-steel grommets — no rust or corrosion.
- Tough and durable — nearly impossible to tear, even if punctured.
- Lightweight — fast, easy on-and-off, and compact storage.
- Full one-year warranty — satisfaction guaranteed.