Marine-Grade Motor & Platform Covers
Your motor is just about the most important piece of equipment on your boat, and it's got a price tag to match. Protect it with a CoverAlls OutboardSkinz boat motor cover and keep it looking like new and running reliably.
Our OutboardSkinz covers provide an extra layer of protection from salt water, fresh water, and dirt so your cowling isn't the only thing between your motor and the elements. Plus, with CoverAlls, the sun's heat and UV can't even get to the cowling, much less your motor's inner workings.
All CoverAlls Motor & Platform covers feature a braided poly drawcord with no-slip camlock to keep your cover securely in place.
You'll want to measure before purchasing to ensure the right fit for your motor.
CoverAlls boat covers are manufactured from an exclusive material to meet the tough expectations of a boat owner—whether in salt water or fresh water, and whether docked on land or water.
- 100% waterproof — not just moisture-resistant — so it keeps your boat motors, chairs, consoles and electronics clean and dry, without mold, mildew or rot.
- 100% UV-proof — prevents damage to your boat and the cover itself. No matter how harsh the sun's rays, your CoverAllz cover won't fall down on the job.
- 90% heat-reflective — keep everything it covers nice and cool.
- No-slip cam locks and braided poly cords — keep your covers anchored, even on those windy days.
- Stainless-steel grommets — no rust or corrosion.
- Tough and durable — nearly impossible to tear, even if punctured.
- Lightweight — fast, easy on-and-off, and compact storage.
- Full one-year warranty — satisfaction guaranteed.
How to Choose the Right CoverAlls Size for Your Boat
Taking measurements is the only way to know which cover will fit your boat. Boat manufacturers use a variety of consoles, seats and other components, even on the same model or year of manufacture. After-market customization introduces even more variation. This guide will help you get your boat's measurements quickly and easily for a perfect fit from your CoverAlls cover!
CoverAlls does not make custom-fitted covers.
Pro Tip: Print this guide and take it to your boat as a reference while measuring. It will also be a handy place to write your measurements!
Measure the side-to-side width of the motor cowling at its widest point.
Measure the front-to-back depth of the motor cowling.
Measure the height from the highest point on the top of the motor cowling to where the cowling joins with the lower unit.