Marine-Grade Power Anchor & Power Pole Covers
Got one of those slick power anchors? If so, protect it from UV, heat and dirt with CoverAlls so you can rely on it to drop and hold your boat in position when it counts. Don't risk damage from the elements when it's not in use.
Wouldn't you rather be able to brag about the whopper you caught thanks to your power anchor—protected by CoverAlls, naturally—than have to cry in your beer about an expensive repair bill or the one that got away?
Compare our prices to the manufacturer's prices for a pleasant surprise. And please be aware that other covers made from neoprene degrades rapidly with UV exposure.
CoverAlls boat covers are manufactured from an exclusive material to meet the tough expectations of a boat owner—whether in salt water or fresh water, and whether docked on land or water.
- 100% waterproof — not just moisture-resistant — so it keeps your boat motors, chairs, consoles and electronics clean and dry, without mold, mildew or rot.
- 100% UV-proof — prevents damage to your boat and the cover itself. No matter how harsh the sun's rays, your CoverAllz cover won't fall down on the job.
- 90% heat-reflective — keep everything it covers nice and cool.
- No-slip cam locks and braided poly cords — keep your covers anchored, even on those windy days.
- Stainless-steel grommets — no rust or corrosion.
- Tough and durable — nearly impossible to tear, even if punctured.
- Lightweight — fast, easy on-and-off, and compact storage.
- Full one-year warranty — satisfaction guaranteed.